Scott A. Adams
You can set your clock to Charlie’s routine in the Burn Room. He shows up ready to work hard and
encourage everyone! We’re honored to have him and his positive attitude at Teamfit45.
Let’s get to know a little more about Charlie!
- What is your name?
- What do you do for a living?
Retired from Seminole County Schools. I was a Shop teacher for 35 years.
- What do you like about TeamFit45 that you haven’t experienced anywhere else?
That I can push myself as hard as I want beyond what is scheduled. I love to run laps during the workouts.
- How many times a week do you attend TeamFit45 Team Sessions?
Three times a week sometimes Four.
- What is your favorite workout in the Burn Room?
Legs are my favorite. I love the sleds!
- What accomplishments are you most proud of (outside or inside of the gym)?
Right now I am a high school basketball official and work out at the gym also.
- How has TeamFit45 made your life better?
Made me accountable to be fit and with my son Chase working out there. I tend to try and compete with him.
- What advice do you have for someone looking to try TeamFit45?
You can do it if you are a couch potato or a work out type person it will challenge you in a good way..
- What is one goal you would like to accomplish in the next year?
I want to drop 40 pounds.